Cambridge Primary Revise for Primary Checkpoint Science Teacher's Guide
Boost learner confidence ahead of the Cambridge Primary Checkpoint tests with invaluable support and practical, ready-to-use revision activities.
This Teacher's Guide supports revision in preparation for the Cambridge Primary Checkpoint test at the end of Stage 6. It contains revision activities for all the strands of the Cambridge Primary Science curriculum: Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Scientific enquiry. It includes an overview of the learning objectives, revision activities, supporting photocopiables and tips to improve learners' performance.
- Focus revision where learners need most support and ensure coverage of the curriculum with clearly identified learning objectives and easy-to-follow teaching notes for each activity
- Prepare learners for assessment with structured practice tests in the style of the Cambridge Primary Checkpoint test, while Quick quizzes offer opportunities to assess understanding and progress informally
- Support Scientific enquiry investigations with photocopiable resources, enhance learners' scientific vocabulary with Key discussion words and support them in remembering key concepts and improving performance with Top tips
Endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education.
Download Cambridge Primary Revise for Primary Checkpoint Science Teacher's Guide (9781444178333).pdf, available at www.cmcweb.org for free.
- Peter Riley
- Paperback | 128 pages
- 209 x 298 x 7mm | 352g
- Publication date
- 29 Mar 2013
- HODDER EDUCATION
- Publication City/Country
- London, United Kingdom
- Illustrated, Teacher’s edition
- Edition Statement
- Teachers Guide, Illustrated
- Bestsellers rank